By Mohamed Al-Rubeai
Read Online or Download Animal Cell Culture (Cell Engineering) PDF
Best cell biology books
Achieve a brief and simple knowing of this complicated topic with the 2d variation of mobile body structure and Neurophysiology via medical professionals Mordecai P. Blaustein, Joseph PY Kao, and Donald R. Matteson. The multiplied and punctiliously up-to-date content material during this Mosby body structure Monograph sequence name bridges the distance among easy biochemistry, molecular and cellphone biology, neuroscience, and organ and structures body structure, delivering the wealthy, clinically orientated insurance you must grasp the most recent innovations in neuroscience.
Case experiences in Allergic problems is designed for undergraduate and graduate scholars in immunology, clinical scholars, and resident physicians. It describes the fundamental mobile and molecular mechanisms desirous about the pathogenesis of normally happening allergic illnesses and introduces the explanation for particular therapy of hypersensitivity.
This publication introduces plant metabolomics, an experimental strategy that's vital in either sensible genomics and structures biology. it may be argued that metabolite information is so much heavily associated with phenotypes and that alterations in metabolite content material or metabolic networks can consequently point out gene functionality extra at once than mRNA transcript or protein based-approaches.
Presents perception into How Cytokine motion affects the body structure and Pathology of the CNS. As with the 1st version of Cytokines and the CNS, this thoroughly up to date and revised version introduces neurobiologists to cytokine biology and immunologists to the original capabilities of cytokines in CNS body structure.
- Becker's World of the Cell Technology Update, Global Edition
- Viruses and Apoptosis (Progress in Molecular and Subcellular Biology)
- Performance-Based Management Systems: Effective Implementation and Maintenance (Public Administration and Public Policy)
- The Neuregulin-I/ErbB Signaling System in Development and Disease: 190 (Advances in Anatomy, Embryology and Cell Biology)
- Molecular Epidemiology: Principles and Practices
- Stem Cell Aging: Mechanisms, Consequences, Rejuvenation
Extra info for Animal Cell Culture (Cell Engineering)
Animal Cell Culture (Cell Engineering) by Mohamed Al-Rubeai